A number of firefighters have tackled a blaze involving a house on Wells Road in Bath, after being called to the incident just after 12.15pm this afternoon.
Four fire engines and a turntable ladder from stations at Bath, Temple and Avonmouth attended the incident.
Once at the scene, crews found a fire involving the second floor of the end terrace house.
Six firefighters in breathing apparatus used two high pressure hose reels and jets to tackle the fire which is believed to have started accidentally.
Once the fire was extinguished crews used a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots.
The fire is believed to have started on the second floor and also caused damage to the roof above.
Wells Road was closed as crews dealt with the fire. There are no reported injuries.
— Avon Fire & Rescue (@AvonFireRescue) August 22, 2017