Firefighters from Bath Fire Station tackled a blaze in a kitchen at a property in Bloomfield Drive yesterday evening, Wednesday 8th January.
Crews were called to the scene at around 8pm yesterday evening, and on arrival, firefighters found a fire in the kitchen of the residential property.
Firefighters used two breathing apparatus for safety, two high-pressure hose reels and one 45mm jet to extinguish the fire.
They also used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property.
The cause of the blaze is thought to be accidental.
Avon Fire & Rescue Service is taking the opportunity to offer some kitchen safety advice, which can be found here: https://avonfire.gov.uk/safety-advice/fire-safety/kitchen-safety.