Avon and Somerset Police are appealing for people across the local area to be vigilant for a number of expensive watches that were stolen from a property in Bath.
They were taken from a property in the Grosvenor Place area of Lambridge in Bath.
The incident happened on 28th February between 3-4.15pm. It is possible the suspect may have used a black Kooples shopping bag to remove the items from the property.
The watches and jewellery have great sentimental value to the owner, which were given to him by his father.
Officers are appealing for jewellers, second-hand shops and pawnbrokers to be vigilant for the following items:
- Orvis Watch (anniversary celebration style);
- Gieves and Hawkes silver cufflinks;
- Dolce Gabbana watch (salmon coloured leather strap);
- Cartier Tank Solo watch (with Cartier Red jewellery case);
- Tommy Hilfiger watch (dark blue shell with a brown leather strap);
- Tommy Hilfiger watch (brown leather strap with large red button to the side);
- Seiko watch (titanium with metal clasps);
- Tissot watch (with leather strap and white dials).
Anyone with information, has seen the above items, or been offered them, is asked to contact the police.
If you can help, please call 101 and give the call handler the reference number 5220049245.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court or have to speak to police when contacting Crimestoppers.