As part of Bath MP Wera Hobhouse’s series of online meetings on a variety of topics, the next event on Wednesday 29th July will focus on the future of business and employment.
Wera said: “My next event is on a topic that concerns us all – the future of business and employment in Bath. Covid has brought big challenges and we need to meet them with innovation and ingenuity.
“That’s why I’m hosting ‘Innovation Bath: Looking to the Future of Business and Employment’ on Wednesday 29th July from 6 – 7:30 pm.
“I will be joined by an outstanding panel of guest speakers representing Bath’s tech and creative sectors, our universities and Bath College.
“One of the things I love best about our city is our creativity. Together we will explore how we can tap into this to build a strong future.”
The guest panellists for the meeting will include:
- Simon Bond, Innovation Director, SETSquared
- Richard Godfrey, CEO, Rocketmakers
- Greg Ingham, Chief Executive, MediaClash/Creative Bath
- Laurel Penrose, Principal and CEO, Bath College,
- Prof Sue Rigby, Vice-Chancellor, Bath Spa University
- Evan Wienburg, Co-founder and CEO, TrueSpeed
- Prof Chick Wilson, Department of Chemistry, University of Bath
Wera continued: “I invite residents to be part of this important community conversation on the future of our city.
“You will be able to submit questions to the panellists. This will be my last public meeting before the summer break, so please take this opportunity to join me and our speakers.”
You can sign up for the free Zoom meeting here: https://www.werahobhouse.co.uk/innovationbath.