A range of top quality prizes are available to be won at Peasedown St John’s biggest Christmas event this week, Christmas in the Park.
Sponsored by Bath Audi, Lilley’s Cider Barn and B&NES Council, Christmas in the Park attracts over 300 residents every year.
Last week, organisers released details of items that are up for grabs on the night, including a signed Bath Rugby Shirt, and a meal for two at the Wheatsheaf, Combe Hay.
Event organiser Sarah Moore said; “Bath Rugby and a host of other organisations have provided us with the best range of prizes we’ve ever had at Christmas in the Park.
“Whether it’s a Christmas present for a friend, or something for yourself, this year’s prize list has something for everyone.”
- Signed Bath Rugby shirt
- 4 tickets to a Bath Rugby 2013 home game
- Framed rugby shirt signed by Johnny Wilkinson
- Lunch for 2 at the Wheatsheaf, Combe Hay
- Pamper Treatment, provided by Nicola Killey
- Brian Millard Family Butchers £20 Gift Voucher
- 3 vouchers from Kays Mobile Hair: 3rd price at £10, 2nd at £25 and 1st at £50 with a gift pack
- Cash prize of £50.00, provided by Quality Cleaning Services
- Two bottles of champagne, provided by One Direct Business Services
- Marble chopping board, provided by Hobbs Marble and Granite
- Meal for two at Saffron Restaurant, Peasedown St John
Prizes can be won after purchasing a ticket during the event.
Organised by community activists, parish councillors and radio-show hosts, Jo Davis and Karen Walker, with support from the Party in the Park Management Team, Christmas in the Park will feature live music from the 20-piece Bath Spa Brass Band, zumba dancers, hot food and drink, a visit from Father Christmas, and a performance from local puppetry group – Peasedown Puppets.
Christmas in the Park is a family event, for people of all ages, on Friday 21st December, from 7pm-9pm at Beacon Hall, Peasedown St John.
Event-goers are asked to wrap up warm and bring a torch. The event will take place inside if wet.
Event Chairman, Cllr Nathan Hartley said: “Everyone is invited along to our third annual Christmas in the Park. The team have worked hard this year to organise an event for the whole family. I look forward to welcoming residents, and wishing them all a very Happy Christmas.”
People can also visit www.peasedownpartyinthepark.org.uk and follow the event on Twitter: @peasedownpitp.