We’re supporting businesses, charities and organisations across the Bath area by providing free advertising over the next six months.
As part of our new campaign, Buy in Bath, you can claim a FREE advert in our fortnightly newspaper or here on our website, and have your company listed in our soon-to-launch online directory.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating effect on organisations large and small, so we’re working to support those across the Bath area as things start getting back to normal.
We’ll be running this campaign up until the end of November, giving as many companies and charities the opportunity to get involved as possible.
Whether you’re a builder, accountant, charity or something completely different, we’re here to help so make sure you get your organisation involved.
How to get involved
If your organisation is based in or around Bath, and has a BA1, BA2 or BS31 postcode (see terms below for sole traders etc), you can claim a FREE advert (60mm wide by 50mm tall) in an upcoming issue of the Bath Echo newspaper, or one of the limited number of free web adverts on offer each month.
Simply fill in the form below with all of the relevant details, choose which type of advert you’re interested in and submit.
Our team will then get in touch to arrange artwork for your advert, and we’ll get it booked into the next available space. If you haven’t got artwork available for the advert, we can offer a design service for a small fee.
If you’d like to carry your advert on after your free listing, you’ll be eligible for a discounted rate if you sign up for a minimum period. If interested, please let our team know when your free booking is being finalised.
Terms & Conditions
- Your business/charity must be located within the Bath area and have a registered postcode using BA1, BA2 or BS31. Sole traders/those without a registered company address must have a home address with a BA1, BA2 or BS31 postcode (we may ask for proof of this).
- A maximum of one free advert can be claimed per business during the six month period (ending 30/11/2020).
- If a free advert has been claimed, additional advertising can be purchased at a reduced rate.
- You can choose to have either a print-based advert or website advert, subject to availability.
- All promotional advertising will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and will be scheduled accordingly.
- You agree to us using your details to provide you with free advertising, provide marketing updates to you regarding the Bath Echo and include your company/organisation in our new business directory.
- You must provide your own artwork (at the correct specification and size) otherwise there will be an additional charge to create this.
- You may be invited to upgrade your free advert to a larger size for a small cost. There is no obligation to upgrade your advert if you do not want to.