Following the success of the 2010 first ever Mad Dash event, the Forever Friends Appeal are bringing it back for 2011. This year The Mad Dash will be held at Bath Spa University on Sunday 10th July 2011 from 10.00am.
Individuals of all ages and abilities from across the Royal United Hospital’s catchment area will be coming together to take part in either the 10k, 2k or 200m toddle to raise money for the charity.
Last year everyone that took part in the event helped to raise the final funds needed to complete the new Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at the RUH.
This year the event participants will be helping to raise funds for state-of-the-art medical equipment and facilities to care for cancer patients at the RUH.
Entries for The Mad Dash will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. To enter please print off the correct entry form from their website (or below), complete it and return along with your entry fee (toddle n/a) to The Forever Friends Appeal, RUH, Combe Park, Bath BA1 3NG.
ENTRY FEE’S AND AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR EACH DISTANCE
Entries will be taken on the day but late entry fee’s will apply – come along to our registration marquee from 8am on the day!
10k fun run
- £10 entry fee.
- 10k entry form available to download below.
- Participants must be aged 15 years or over. Under 18s must provide signed parental consent (download form below) and have a responsible adult present at the event.
2k fun run
- £5 entry fee.
- All ages are welcome to enter.
- All entrants age 18 plus must complete an individual entry form (unless participating as a group which includes children under the age of 18)
- Individual entrants must be 12 years or over (please complete 2k individual entry form). Entrants between and including the ages of 12 and 17 must provide signed parental consent (download form below) and have a responsible adult present at the event.
- Entrants under the age off 11 must take part with a responsible adult (please complete 2k family entry form).
- Free entry
- All participants must be aged 5 or under. Each child must take part with a responsible adult.
Click here to download race information about The Mad Dash.
Click here to download a 10k and 2k entry form.
Click here to download a family entry form for the 2k fun run.
Click here to download an entry form for the 200m toddle.
Click here to download a parental consent form.